Rye College is part of the Aquinas Church of England Education Trust (Aquinas). A charitable company Limited by guarantee and registered in England and Wales under Company Number 07525735. Its registered office is at Bishop Justus Church of England School, Magpie Hall Lane, BR2 8HZ. This is also the address for the Aquinas offices.
The Aquinas central team can be contacted by writing to the above address, emailing email@example.com. The contact telephone number is 020 3949 7000.
The Aquinas central team includes:
Chief Executive Officer: Kathy Griffiths
Chief Financial Officer: Andrew Ferguson
Trust Improvement Director: Ann McCarthy
Director of Human Resources: Janet Vick
Director of Estates and facilities: Glen Day
Director of Communication and Compliance: Mary Capon
The following information for the trust can be found on the Aquinas website (www.aquinastrust.org)
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Master Funding Agreement
- Annual Accounts
- Value for Money statement
- Details of Members and Trustees
- Details of the Pecuniary Interest of the Members, Trustees and members of the Aquinas Advisory Councils (AAC.
- Attendance at meetings of Trustees and members of the AAC
- Aquinas Health and Safety Policy
- Aquinas Equality Policy and Single Equality Scheme
- Equality objectives for the Trust and its academies
- Equality information for the Trust and its academies
- Aquinas Charging and Remission Policy
- Aquinas Safeguarding Policy
- Aquinas Children Looked After Policy
- Aquinas Data Protection Policy
- Aquinas Freedom of Information Act Policy
- Aquinas Whistleblowing Policy
- Gender Pay Gap Reporting for the Trust
- Facilities Time Reporting for the Trust
Supplementary Funding Agreement
Formerly, Rye College was a member of the Rye Academy Trust. Further information can be found by clicking here.