Please see our 'Communication Guidance' before contacting the college.
Do you want to make contact?
- Email is our primary source of communication.
- Use firstname.lastname@example.org and Mrs Jo Davis, our receptionist, will help you reach the most appropriate collegaues.
- Please include ‘For the attention of’ in the subject field.
- Our front office will send your email in the right direction, keeping you in the loop.
- Relevant line managers will also be copied in.
You will receive acknowledgment via email and have a response within 48 hours.
From this point on, you may respond directly to the nominated contact person.
- Telephone is our secondary source of communication.
- Call the front office 01797 222545
- If our receptionist is busy, please leave a voicemail and we will get back to you.
Our receptionist will either redirect your call or provide the relevant email address.
If you leave a voicemail we will call you back the same day.You will receive acknowledgment via email and have a response within 48 hours.
Headteacher - Mr Barry Blakelock
Deputy Headteacher - Learning: Mr Dom Downes
Deputy Headteacher - Welfare: Miss Jess Carpenter (Designated Safeguarding Lead)
Faculty Leader for English - Miss Rhiannon Chillingworth
Faculty Leader for Maths - Mrs Amanda Harrison
Faculty Leader for Sciences - Mr Paul Franks
Faculty Leader for Arts - Miss Lauren Loveless
Faculty Leader for Humanities & Languages - Mrs Maggie Murphy
Faculty Leader for Technology - Mr Jon Simmons
Quality Leader - Ms Leah Greenough (Designated Safeguarding Lead)
Quality Leader - Mr Paul Harrison
Quality Leader - Mrs Rachael Street
SEND Co-ordinator - Mr Matt Townsend
Attendance and Admissions Leader - Ms Melissa Anderson
Student Support Leader - Ms Vanessa Gall