|1 & 2
||Introduction to drama
- How can we successfully collaborate in Drama?
- What are the key features of a successful ‘mime’?
- How and why can we use a ‘freezeframe’?
- How can we use movement and sound to create effective performances?
- How do we ‘block’ and ‘rehearse’ a script?
- How can we ‘improvise’?
- Why are concentration, cooperation and creativity so important in Drama?
Areas of the Stage
|3 & 4
What are the key features of a ‘pantomime’?
How can we use physical skills when devising a pantomime performance?
How can we use vocal skills when devising a pantomime performance?
How can we block and rehearse a pantomime performance?
How can we evaluate the success of our artistic decisions?
|5 & 6
||The Terrible Fate of Humpty Dumpty
- How is a script presented?
- How can we use ‘monologue’, ‘improvisation’ and ‘direct address’ when devising a dramatic performance?
- How can we use and evaluate the use of ‘split scene’?
- How can we use a ‘naturalistic style’ when devising a dramatic performance?
- How can actors use observation to create character?
Theatre in Education