|1 & 2
||The Curious Incident of the Dog in The Night Time
- What is episodic structure?
- How can we develop a character using physical and vocal skills effectively?
- How can we use ‘split-scene’?
- How can we use space imaginatively and effectively?
- How can we develop our ‘blocking’ and ‘rehearsal’ skills?
- How can movement be used in abstract and symbolic ways in conjunction with narration?
- How can actors collaborate in order to create abstract, symbolic and non-naturalistic physical theatre?
1st Person Narration
3rd Person Narration
|3 & 4
||“The Exam” by Andy Hamilton
- How can we use the Brechtian technique of ‘Gestus’?
- How can we create transition scenes changing from naturalistic to non-naturalistic scenes?
- How can we use naturalistic and non-naturalistic styles in Drama?
- How can we work collaboratively to generate, develop and perform a piece of drama using non-naturalistic drama techniques?
“Breaking the Fourth Wall”
|5 & 6
- How can we respond creatively to a poem as a stimulus?
- How can we respond creatively to song lyrics as a stimulus?
- How can we respond creatively to visual images as a stimulus?
- How can we analyse and evaluate our own contribution and that of others?