Developing The School Mental Health Strategy
Services for young people
Place2Be work in secondary schools across the UK, including Rye College, with a focus on supporting young people aged 11-14 years old.
- One-to-one counselling and shorter term solution focused sessions
- Place2Talk, a daily self-referral service run in break times
- Themed work with small groups (for example exam stress, self-harm) and supporting in-class topics
Services for staff
- Consultation service for teachers: both timetabled supervisions with key pastoral and SEND staff and ad hoc consultations with all staff
- Support and advice on Safeguarding Child Protection
- Inset and CPD training for school staff
- Partnership working with statutory agencies including CAMHS, voluntary sector partners and community groups
Services for parents and carers
- Up to 5 partnership sessions for parents and carers of young people receiving one-to-one counselling
- One-to-one counselling for parents and carers
Please see below for more Place2Be documents.