Please see our 'Communication Guidance' before contacting the college.
Do you want to make contact?
- Email is our primary source of communication.
- Use email@example.com and Mrs Jo Davis, our receptionist, will help you reach the most appropriate colleagues.
- Please include ‘For the attention of’ in the subject field.
- Our front office will send your email in the right direction, keeping you in the loop.
- Relevant line managers will also be copied in.
You will receive acknowledgement via email and have a response within 48 hours.
From this point on, you may respond directly to the nominated contact person.
- Telephone is our secondary source of communication.
- Call the front office 01797 222 545
- If our receptionist is busy, please leave a voicemail and we will get back to you.
Our receptionist will either redirect your call or provide the relevant email address.
If you leave a voicemail we will call you back the same day.
- Freedom of Information Act Requests
All requests under the FOIA must be made in writing, detailing the requester's name, address for correspondence and a description of the information requested. A request will be treated as made in writing if made electronically. The requests should be marked for the attention of Mary Capon, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Aquinas Church of England Education Trust, Magpie Hall Lane, Bromley, BR2 8HZ, telephone 0203 949 7000.