All visitors are required to sign in at Reception on arrival and will be issued with a Visitor lanyard. It is imperative that the lanyard is worn at all times during the visit and that it is clearly visible. Visitors are required to sign out on leaving the campus and hand their Visitor lanyard back in to Reception.
All visitors are required to read our safeguarding leaflet and be familiar with the following policies and procedures:
- Academy Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy.
- Academy Health & Safety Procedures.
- Trust Confidentiality Statement.
- Trust Whistle-Blowing Policy.
- Academy Critical Incident and Business Continuity Advice and Recovery Plan.
- Coronavirus Risk Assessment.
Hard copies of these documents are available at Reception.
PLEASE REFER ANY CONCERNS IMMEDIATELY TO THE SCHOOL OFFICE OR ACCOMPANYING COLLEAGUE.
The personal data you provide the Academy as a result of this signing in procedure is being processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). We collect and use your information under the following lawful bases:
- where it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation (Article 6 (c));
- where processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another person (Article 6(d));
- where it is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller (Article 6 (e)).
The data we hold is your name, car registration and signature and we do so in order to support our statutory functions of running a school and in order to meet the Trust’s responsibilities, in particular:
- for the protection and welfare of pupils and others in the Academy;
- for the safe and orderly running of the Academy.
Vehicles are parked on the School's site at the owner's risk.