The Neuroscience Revolution Is Coming To Rye College
Monday 13 January 2020 –Neuro-Ninja Launch Seminar
4:45 – 5:45pm
Rye College is delighted to invite you to a free series of eight innovative seminars about our amazing brains. The ‘Neuro-Ninja Tool-Kit course for families and students’ focuses on how we can develop our cognitive and emotional agility and be the best version of ourselves every day. Our launch seminar takes place on Monday 13th January 2020 in the Main Hall and will give an overview of the Neuro-Ninja tool-kit course, including the strategies we will develop to support our brains, emotions and learning. Please see the bottom of this article for lots more information!
Andrew Wright, a former deputy Principal at Uckfield College, will take you on this journey. Andrew says; "In the last 10 years we’ve learnt more about the brain than we have in the last 10,000. This knowledge is new to parents and teachers alike. The science is absolutely fascinating. And it transforms what we do. Once you’ve understood how the brain works it’s impossible to return to the naive state. As a result you’ll never look at yourself or your children the same way again.”
The dates for all the seminars are as follows:
- Mon 13th January 4:45 – 5:45pm: Launch Seminar
- Mon 27th January 4:45 – 5:45pm S1: Well-Being Is A Skill
- Mon 10th February 4:45 – 5:45pm S2: Being Anxiety Aware Pt1
- Mon 2nd March 4:45 – 5:45pm S3: Being Anxiety Aware Pt 2
- Mon 23 March 4:45 – 5:45pm: S4: Through Anxiety & Beyond
- Mon 27 April 4:45 – 5:45pm: S5: Brain Science of Meh
- Mon 11 May 4:45 – 5:45pm S6: Be A Study Neuro-Ninja
- Mon 8 June 4:45 – 5:45pm S7: Your Brain & Other People
- Mon 22 June 4:45 – 5:45pm S8: Way Of The Neuro-Ninja
To sign up please click on the link, (or email email@example.com). Action Your Potential will only use your data to send you the slides after each seminar and updates about the up and coming seminars. Families and students are encouraged to attend together.
We look forward to welcoming you to the neuroscience revolution.
Mr S Rickard Mr A Wright
Assistant Principal Action Your Potential